Please visit the Members Info forum for important member information! Grazie!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please visit the Members Info forum for important member information! Grazie!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» RideSmart 2015 Calendar
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:11 pm by M1200S

» ATTN: All Riders looking for a group to ride with.
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 10:01 pm by M1200S

» COTA 2015 track days
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:52 pm by GB MAN

» 04 Ducati 999 for sale (Filler)
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:41 am by Guest

» Monster Parts for Sale
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:23 pm by suanandy

» Rear Axle Socket for 848
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:41 pm by ahvengeance

» Pathfinder
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:29 pm by ahvengeance

» 2001 Monster 900 (full mod) for sale!
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:40 am by kzuniga

» Short ride May 19
whats your thoughts on the panigale EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:33 pm by Chris

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

whats your thoughts on the panigale

4 posters

Go down

whats your thoughts on the panigale Empty whats your thoughts on the panigale

Post by ducaddict Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 am

Yea so I didn't think it was possible but I can actually afford a panigale with my bike as a trade in. Won't be the s model though. Just the standard.

Besides all the hype and magazines which give nothing but great reviews has anyone heard anything negative about the new bike. Also yes I know youre not suppose to buy a new bike in its first year of production. What do you guys think.
ducaddict
ducaddict

Back to top Go down

whats your thoughts on the panigale Empty Re: whats your thoughts on the panigale

Post by ducworthy Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:06 pm

i think the bike is beautiful...about as close to a desmo as most of us will get. some reviews compare the two and i think its more bang for the buck!

ducworthy

Back to top Go down

whats your thoughts on the panigale Empty Re: whats your thoughts on the panigale

Post by Chris Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:35 pm

I'd say go for it! It's a 'bad ass' bike on all counts. I've read a few articles on it and it's received rave reviews. PLEASE keep us posted when you get it!
Chris
Chris
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/South-Texas-Desmo-Gruppo/376467

Back to top Go down

Post by casilio848 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 pm

There are so many reviews and comments on the 1199 it's hard to restate a lot of the comments already out there. I say, it's great for Ducati to have a new design and I promote the constantly evolving design of their bikes (even though the 1098R still whoops the competition in WSBK). I enjoy the fact that they continue to challenge themselves and not stick to the 'same ol same ol' adage. The stepped away from the Trellis frame that was one of their trademarks, the twin exhausts sticking out of the back like two cannons (many other manufacturers do the same now), and have been using wet clutches for several years now as opposed to the sterotype 'dry' ones... but did not stray too far away like the 999 and 749 were in design... meaning they still have the single sided swing arm and a similar front nose/headlight design. The power is something that is nice to see as well, matching the S1000 and some of the other manufacturers that put big pony numbers on their bikes several years ago. Looks like the bar is the 200 hp mark for consumer insurance purposes haha. Also heard that the Tricolre, for those spending 28k on it, says it comes with the Termi titanium exhaust already on it... but heard from a particular dealership that he will believe it when the first one arrives. He said in the past Ducati has said that, but the US doesn't typically allow race exhausts on production/factory bikes (who knows... I just shrug my shoulders and think that 28k should give you the Termi exhaust and throw in the 3k for free). Love that exhaust though... reminds me of my Buell... low cg... and really opens up the back end!! The center shock configuration and horizontal design is what Polaris has done with their Pro 800 and 600R sleds (for those into snowmobiling)... a few years back, so I don't think that is too radical or pioneering to me. Again, just my opinions, so I don't want to get people to excited. You can't beat the sound, torque and handling of an 1199cc L-twin! Nice work Dcuati!

casilio848

Back to top Go down

Post by ducaddict Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes I suppose I am falling for all the hype. Of all the positives I am hearing about the new bike I'm most excited that it could actually be more comfortable than the old superbike.
ducaddict
ducaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by ducaddict Tue May 01, 2012 5:17 am

Well just to let you guys know deposit is down on the panigale, no date on arrival, hearing a concern about smoke from exhaust on start up with new bike. Didn't see any smoke at dealers unveiling.(bike was equipped with termi slipons)
ducaddict
ducaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down